Digestion problems for babies, children and adults
Tummy pain, constipation and wind can affect people of all ages.
Osteopathy is a gentle treatment suitable for children, babies and adults alike. Gentle manipulation could help soothe and relax people of all ages.
Osteopaths believe that the healthy balance and function throughout your body’s musculoskeletal framework is essential to your whole body health.
What’s causing my digestion problems?
Osteopaths work under the principle that there may be a number of contributing factors to the symptoms and will therefore consider and evaluate all of the following:
- you (or your child’s) abdomen
- any other body areas that may be contributing to the issue
- past trauma to the area (eg infections, surgery)
- environmental factors (the possibility of foods and drinks as triggers)
- and your family’s health history
Treatment may include:
A range of approaches, which may include:
- gentle manual treatment such as massage, cranial technique (which is subtle and gentle)
- discuss the possible causes with you so that you understand what is happening
- suggestions on what you can do to help yourself
Osteopaths are trained to screen for medical conditions and will tell you if you need to see another health professional, such as your doctor, for tests or treatments.
Get on the road to recovery today
A happy tum makes for a happy you!
We will help you find solutions so that your digestion is something you no longer need to be worried about.
Make an appointment today and let’s get started.